- Current Health Certificate dated within 30 days of destination date.
- BVDV negative report for each animal.
- Up to date health and parasite control records.
- Proof of any negative blood tests which may be required by the destination state or the destination farm, if any.
- All animals being transported must be microchipped, eartagged or be wearing a necktag. We can microchip your animals for you if needed. Please see our contract for the fees for this service.
- Completed Transport Agreement faxed or e-mailed to us prior to transport along with deposit amount.
Requirements For Transport Are As Follows:
©2010 Cedar Ridge Alpaca Transport